- Protein quantitation assay with BRAND LHS
Compare the manual and automated Bradford assay in terms of precision and reproducibility.
- Calibrating: Accuracy & Precision
- Achieving Optimum Accuracy with Adjustable Volume Pipettes
- Titration with Alcoholic Potassium Hydroxide Solution
Alcoholic KOH can be a difficult titration medium due to extensive crystallization. Learn how the BRAND Titrette® substantially improves titrations with alcoholic KOH.
- Equipment for Fast, Simple, Reliable and Accurate Titrations
Mr. Bopp addresses the two most desirable components of titrations: easy-to-operate, reliable equipment, and fast, accurate results.
- Comparison of Various Competitor Pipette Tips Using Photometric Measurements
- Determining Residual Liquids in Pipette Tips Using Gravimetric Measurement
- IgA Adsorption Capacity of BRAND immunoGrade™ Microplates
Effectiveness of BRANDplates® high binding immunoGrade™ surface using a direct antibody binding assay.
- Minimizing Loss of Transfected Cells with BRANDplates cellGrade™ plus Microplates
Cell retention with BRANDplates® cellGrade™ plus surface during a transfection protocol with stringent washing steps.
- High yields of transfected cells with BRANDplates® cellGrade™ premium surface
BRANDplates® cellGrade™ premium surface improves cell adhesion performance after transfection.
- Formation of spheroids and suppression of adhesion by adherent growing cells in inertGrade™ microplates.
BRANDplates® inertGrade™ surface suppresses adhesion and allows for spheroid formation in a variety of adherent cell lines.
- Validating non-adherence of human mesenchymal stem cells on BRANDplates® inertGrade™ 96-well plates
BRANDplates® inertGrade™ surface can simplify assays for testing of cellular parameters of mesenchymal stem cells (MSC) growing on bone graft substitutes and/or other biomaterials.
- BRANDplates® inertGrade™ surface supports neurosphere formation and maintenance
BRANDplates® inertGrade™ hydrogel derived surface inhibits murine neural stem cell attachment to support neurosphere formation, and prevents differentiation.
- Selecting the Optimal Cell Culture Microplate for High Throughtput Applications
Key considerations for selecting the correct Plasticware for high throughput 2D and 3D cell culture applications.
- Reconstruction of Human Epidermis using BRANDplates® Insert System
Key steps for reconstruction of human epidermal equivalents, plus tips for the handling of the BRANDplates® Insert System.
- Reconstruction of Full Thickness Skin Equivalents using BRANDplates® Insert System
Key steps for reconstruction of full thickness skin equivalents, plus tips for the handling of the BRANDplates® Insert System.