BRAND microcentrifuge tubes fit most common rotors and may be spun up to 30,000 RCF (g) (10,000 x g for 0.5mL; 20,000 x g for 1.5mL; 30,000 x g for 1.5mL and 2.0mL with lid closure at 20°C for 20 min). Manufactured from virgin polypropylene, these highly translucent tubes are free from flash, air bubbles, and streaks. Caps form a tight, leak-free seal that is easy to open, even when wearing gloves, and are flat with consistent thickness for trouble-free piercing.
- Tubes have uniform wall thickness for consistent, repeatable results.
- Subdivisions for approximate volume determination.
- Autoclavable at 120°C (2bar), according to DIN EN 285.
- Microcentrifuge tubes with lid closure are certified endotoxin, DNA-, DNase-, and RNase-free.
- BIO-CERT® sterile, endotoxin-, RNase-, ATP-, and DNA-free microcentrifuge tubes are available for critical applications.
- Colored tubes simplify sample identification.