The VHCpro hand controller is a lightweight and ergonomic handset for convenient aspiration. Fully autoclavable at 121 °C, it arrives ready for use with 2.5 meters of silicon tubing, an adapter for graduated, aspiration and Pasteur pipettes, an adapter for pipette tips, a wall holder, and clips with an adhesive surface to neatly guide the tubing.
Accessories and spare parts are available for the VHCpro hand controller for added convenience:
- Stand for VHCpro – Conveniently supports the handset with graduated pipettes attached, without touching the work surface. Provided with slip-resitant feet, it is autoclavable.
- 8-channel pipette tip adapter – Designed to work with standard 96-well microplates, the adapter fits 200 µL and 300 µL pipette tips. Completely autoclavable. Includes stand and disinfectant reservoir.
- Pipette tip adapter with ejector – Designed for 200 µL pipette tips. Attached tip ejector allows for removal of the used pipette tip without touching the tip.
- Silicone tubing for VHCpro – Replacement tubing for the VHCpro hand controller is available by the meter (2 meter minimum order quantity).
- Connector for VHCpro to bottle – Hose nozzle and inlet tube for attachment of VHCpro hand controller to a collection bottle (hand controller not included).
- Quick-coupling connector for VHCpro to bottle – Complete with inlet tube for attachment of second VHCpro hand controller to a collection bottle (hand controler not included). When disconnected, the collection bottle closes vacuum tight. Made of PVDF and autoclavable.
- Quick-coupling connector for bottle to pump – When disconnected, the collection bottle closes vacuum tight. Made of PVDF and autoclavable.