BRAND PCR plates are manufactured from high-quality virgin plastics for excellent, reproducible results in most PCR applications. This collection of 24-, 48-, 96-, and 384-well plates are manufactured without lubricants or chemical additives that can contaminate reagents and samples. Available in clear or white.
The new line of white PCR products is designed specifically to optimize results when performing quantitative Real Time PCR (qPCR). White PCR plates offer significantly better results in the analysis of fluorescence signals and consequently with the quantification of replicated DNA.
- BRAND PCR plates are autoclavable, and are free of DNA, DNase, RNase, and other PCR inhibitors.
- BRAND PCR plates have thin, uniform walls to ensure consistent, precise thermal transfer and excellent results.
- Standard and low profile plates from BRAND are compatible with most major brands of thermal cyclers, including Applied Biosystems® 9800 Fast, 7900 HT, and 7500 Fast, BIORAD® CFX 96, and Eppendorf® Mastercycler® systems.
- 48- and 24-well plates available for easy handling of smaller sample numbers.
- White PCR plates are uniformly colored with titanium dioxide (TiO2) and have smooth surfaces to optimize reflection of the fluorescence signal.