The QuikSip™ is a convenient bottletop aspirator that works without any external vacuum source, allowing it to be easily transferred between workstations. Each plunger stroke powers up to 25mL of aspiration, and its unique thumb-operated controller is compatible with disposable pipette tips, micropipettes, and glass Pasteur pipettes.
- No vacuum required.
- Unique thumb-operated controller compatible with disposable pipette tips, micropipettes and glass Pasteur pipettes.
- Autoclavable for sterile applications.
- Mounts on most common reagent bottles (45mm thread; 45/33mm and 45/S40mm adapters supplied).
Product No. & Specs
The QuikSip™ bottletop aspirator is supplied with: controller with 200cm (78in.) of silicone tubing, spare piston/cylinder cartridge, two PP thread adapters (45/33mm and 45/S40mm), operating manual and one-year warranty.
QuikSip™ bottletop aspirator
Tech Info & Warnings
Limitations of Use
This instrument is designed for aspirating aqueous solutions and inorganic and organic substances (e.g., biological buffers, liquids for cell culture, etc.) within the following limitations:
- Use between +15°C and +40°C (59°F and 104°F) of instrument and reagent
- Vapor pressure up to 500 mbar
- Density up to 2.2 g/cm³
- Kinematic viscosity up to 75 mm²/s (dynamic viscosity [mPas] = kinematic viscosity [mm²/s] x density [b/cm³])
Liquids that should not be aspirated include, but are not limited to:
- Non-polar solvents like hydrocarbons and halogenated hydrocarbons
- Concentrated or oxidizing acids
Manuals & SOPs
⚠ WARNING – This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon black (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-n-butyl Phthalate (DBP), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Accessories & Parts
Available parts and accessories for the QuikSip™ include:
To order click here