Monitor and control your vacuum pumping units via computers or mobile devices such as smartphones with the new web-based remote control VACUU•CONTROL®! Pumping units and vacuum systems equipped with the CVC 3000 vacuum controller or DCP 3000 vacuum gauge can be integrated into a computer network using the new LAN or WLAN adapter. Control or monitor multiple multiple pumping units from a single PC, or observe a single pumping unit from several devices. The vacuum system can be operated fully and simultaneously at any time directly at the pumping unit. A built-in datalogger functions to automatically document processes, and notification of the end of the process automatically appears after a set time or when a selected pressure is reached.
- Remote monitoring and controlling of pumping units or vacuum systems with CVC 3000 or 3000 DCP through easy integration with computer networks.
- Add-on for CVC 3000 and DCP 3000 from software version 2.0 onward (Exception: fine vacuum control with CVC 3000 + VSP 3000 is not supported).
- Full simultaneous operation directly via the CVC 3000 / DCP 3000 or by remote control.
- LAN and WLAN-adapter enables the control with fixed or mobile devices (PCs, smartphones, tablets, notebooks...).
- Process documentation via integrated datalogger and notification signal at the end of the process.